Friday 5 August 2011

And so it begins....

Fashionably late to the party, I have started a blog.

I have often thought of doing this, but always talk myself out of it.
Generally the rational side of my brain tells me that no-one would want to read about my exploits or thoughts.
I suspect that is true! But no matter, as with many aspects of my life, I will plough on regardless.

I am quite confident that this blog will go the same way as millions of other spur of the moment blogs and be ignored, slowly dying until it is lost and forgotten.

Time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info. It is so appreciated!!! You always have good humor in your posts/blogs. So much fun and easy to read!
    Activate Roku
    Roku Code Activation
    Roku Installation

    ReplyDelete